A Team Red Dog Program Manager Helped a Global Technology Partner Marketing Program Become a Success
Managing a global channel marketing program that included an enrollment of more than 1,300 partners required tremendous attention to detail and fully dedicated resources.
The client, a manager at a large technology company, was challenged with finding enough time to juggle all daily logistics, create partner training and readiness, develop and communicate membership requirements, and provide customer support to keep the program running smoothly.
To help, the client hired Team Red Dog to provide ongoing project management support and to execute the daily tasks required to run the large-scale partner program. This included launching and keeping partners abreast of new program requirements, benefits, and renewal processes. The Team Red Dog program manager managed online portals, newsletters, and presentations.
Additionally, Team Red Dog worked with field sales organizations and provided them with the information necessary to manage their partners enrolled in the program.
Team Red Dog succeeded in:
- Ensuring the program ran smoothly and was a success with the field and partners
- Improving the ability to provide product trial passes to partners
- Making improvements to the support process and partner experience
- Launching additional programs for partners
- Bridging the gap between multiple teams responsible for components of the overall program